Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

35 Weeks

How Far Along: 35 weeks, 5 days
How Long To Go: 4 weeks, 2 days
Weight Gain: -.4lbs
Total Weight Gain: 17lbs
Weight: 136.8lbs
Belly Button: Total outie
Stretch Marks: none
Sleep: I was prescribed Ambien 5mg at my last doctors appointment and I am in heaven. I can actually sleep!!
Best Moment This Week: Just finished buying and ordering EVERYTHING we need for the baby's arrival, including ordering my breast pump so I feel a lot more in control and prepared than I did. We also got our stroller for 60% off after a bunch of sales and discounts...a super satisfying moment!
Nausea: None at all
Craving: Pho
Miss Anything: being comfortable
Movement: Her movements feel like drags and they hurt. I described it to Matt as the feeling you get when you're running and you get a cramp in your side.
Gender: bouncing baby girl
Symptoms: Holy shit these next four weeks are going to drag if I remain in this amount of pain. I've got bad SI joint pain, sciatica, and last night began the carpal tunnel that radiated pain through all the joints on my right side of my body: my hand, fingers, wrist, elbow, shoulder and neck all the way to my back, hip, knee and ankle. Today is a bit better, but I'm sure it will get worse later since all my symptoms get worse at night. Also working it's magic today is my debilitating sciatica. I am in bed with my feet up because every step shoots pain up my feet and into my back. This past week I have also started to feel feverish/sick every evening starting around 3pm.
Wedding Ring: Still on! there's a coupe of moments of swelling here and there but it's on for most of the day every day.
Looking Forward To: Getting all the rest of our stuff in the mail from Amazon.com.
Maternity Clothes: Just received my first nursing bra in the mail and I LOVE it already. It's from La Leche League and is meant to sleep in but I might wear it all the time. It's kind of like a v-neck sports bra and is not only super comfy, but it's kind of cute. I plan to see how much bigger my boobs get once my milk comes in adn then order a couple more of these. I also ordered some staples from H&M.com including a new set of pajamas, a pair of maternity black leggings (it's cold now!), a flowy long sleeve top that I should be able to wear and nurse in and still look cute and casual once baby arrives. I JUST discovered the maternity line at H&M and wish I had found it sooner.
Fruit: Canary Melon (5.5lb, 19-22 inches)
Weird Dreams This Week: Had a dream about preparing for Christmas last night....I think I'm a little ahead of myself lol

XOXO
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment