Pages

Friday, October 17, 2014

34 Weeks



How Far Along: 34 weeks, 6 days
How Long To Go: 5 weeks, 1 days
Weight Gain: .4lbs
Total Weight Gain: 17.4lbs
Weight: 137.2lbs
Belly Button: Total outie
Stretch Marks: none
Sleep: I was prescribed Ambien 5mg at my last doctors appointment and I am in heaven. I can actually sleep!!
Best Moment This Week: My whole weekend. The baby shower with friends and family, my bestie Rachel coming into town and staying with us! I haven't spent that much time with her in years and it was so freaking great.
Nausea: None at all
Craving: nada
Miss Anything: being comfortable
Movement: She is maintaining her amateur gymnast status
Gender: bouncing baby girl
Symptoms: back pain like nothing I've ever felt! thankfully I have some prenatal massages from my parents to use! I'm also starting to notice some bloating in my face and arms...Matt doesn't see it but I think I can.
Wedding Ring: Had to remove it this morning because it was tight.
Looking Forward To: Hitting the milestone of once-a-week doctors appointments...sounds weird but it means I'm in the home stretch. Also, looking forward to finishing up our registry by getting all the essentials we need and finally cleaning and putting it all away so we are ready to go whenever little girl Pontius wants to make her debut.
Maternity Clothes: The dress in my picture this week isn't a maternity dress but it was on super sale from $80 down to $20 so I couldn't resist. It fit over the bump so I got a medium and will just alter it if I need to once I'm no longer preggo...but I LOVE it! I've come to realize that whatever can fit over the bump is now maternity wear.
Fruit: Pineapple (4.9lb, 19-22 inches)
Weird Dreams This Week: Dreamed about our daughter last night. Saw her face and her hair was just like Matt's. I also changed her diaper like a champ in my dream, but she has some serious poop going on.

XOXO
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment