Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Sick and Stressed

There has been a lot of activity this week. My deal in GoCharleston Deals (a local groupon-esque website) ran, along with a blog post all about me and my business.

http://gocharlestondeals.net/deals/offers/displayProduct/663

http://gocharlestondeals.com/lowdown-on-lisa-pontius/

Also, I got a last minute dinner party booked for Saturday, and on top of it all....I'm sick. Not throwing up sick, but throat hurty, head-achey kinda have a fever sick. It's been pretty crappy for the most part which is why I haven't blogged since girls night. I had little to say other that....I feel gross.

But now I'm on some meds to kick it out of my system and I am already feeling better.

In other news, Matt and I are heading to Italy in two weeks after we hit up my best friends wedding. I have to admit I am super excited but this couldn't have come with worse timing. Money is getting pretty tight and Matt had a few deals fall through so we're both a bit more stressed than we would be normally. We're going to have to rely a lot on credit cards in the next few weeks and I hate credit cards. I have to be quite honest, I love the life Matt and I have together but the ups and downs of us owning our own businesses is pretty stressful.

In baby news, I am officially off my birth control and really excited about it. This BC has given me the worst mood swings and skin problems of my life and I am happy to be rid of it. Also, I found a new baby name that I love for a baby girl: Cressida.

That's all for now, back into the kitchen!

XOXO
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment