Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Home Improvements

My husband is constantly doing things, he never sits still. He has OCD and a never ending supply of energy. Sometimes it really works out to our advantage and lately he has been obsessed with home improvements. I believe this is his version of "nesting" or at least the way he deals with his baby fever because he keeps saying that he has to get all this stuff done before we get pregnant. I think he knows that my patience for projects will be at a zero when a baby is in question.

The newest project is our screen porch.  We have talked at length about converting the screen porch into a year-round room and eventually turn it into a playroom when we have kids. Matt however couldn't wait, and has begun building out our custom benches. I am always amazed by his craftiness and they are really starting to come together. I can't wait until they're finished!! We're going to tag-team painting in an hour or so and we've started looking for cushions. Here's what it looks like so far:





I'll keep ya posted!
XOXO
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment