Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Mysterious Aches

As I mentioned in my last post a few days ago, our AC unit kicked and I have been sick for the past (what feels like) weeks. I don't know what's wrong with me! I've been on antibiotics and finished them yesterday and I STILL wake up with a splitting headache every morning and it drags on all day.

Here are my theories thus far:

1) I'm pregnant: unlikely since I've been on birth control until last sunday and we haven't really been getting busy too much with my illness and the heat.


2) I have a brain tumor: much more likely, although highly improbable.

3) I am sleepwalking in the night and drinking myself into a vicious hangover the next morning and recall nothing.......somewhat likely, although there are no empty bottles around the next day and being a messy person, there is no way I clean up after myself in my sleep.

That's it. Those are all my options. I have to find a solution soon or I am going to go crazy!! Not to mention we leave in a little over a week for D.C. and then Italy and I CANNOT be sick ( or pregnant yet).


XOXO
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment