Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

22 Weeks

This week I've noticed that every day things are starting to get harder as my ever-expanding belly is officially a bump. No longer do I just look bloated, I've officially entered the stage where people are confidant in assuming that I am pregnant. Our little jelly bean has been kicking up a storm! The kicks are getting stronger and more frequent and I can tell she is going to be a super active baby.

How Far Along: 22 weeks 4 days
How Long To Go: 17 weeks, 3 days
Weight Gain: 1.8lbs
Total Weight Gain: 3.8lbs
Weight: 123.8lbs
Belly Button: starting to stretch flat
Stretch Marks: none
Sleep: getting better sleep now that i am adjusting to sleeping on my sides
Best Moment This Week: deciding on our baby's name...but shhh! keeping it secret
Nausea: none
Craving: Oreos and milk
Miss Anything: bagels and lox
Movement: little girl is moving around all the time and kicking like crazy!
Gender: girl
Symptoms: some bad back pain this week and sciatic nerve pain. I've also been a lot more emotional this week...feeling like on the verge of tears for NO REASON. Gotta love pregnancy hormones :-/
Wedding Ring: still on
Looking Forward To: my niece and sister visiting this weekend
Maternity Clothes: officially loving my maternity clothes, even though I only have a few pieces I can mix and match them with my regular clothes. But the maternity shorts are incredible!
Fruit: Spaghetti squash (1.4lb, 8 inches)
Weird Dreams This Week: I had dreams about buying a dozen bagels from my old bagel shop in NY....and now I miss bagels....a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment