Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

21 Weeks

How Far Along: 21 weeks 2 days
How Long To Go: 18 weeks 5 days
Weight Gain: 2lbs
Total Weight Gain: 2lbs
Belly Button: no belly ring
Stretch Marks: none
Sleep:
Best Moment This Week: Had a fun week end with friends but pretty low key. Loved watching Germany beat Argentina for the FIFA world cup! oh, and a Harry Potter movie marathon on t.v.
Nausea: nope
Craving: nothing this week...fruit is still my biggest craving
Miss Anything: sleeping on my belly, being able to wear whatever is in my closet.
Movement: lots of moves going on. I even watched my belly move by itself when she kicked so she is definitely getting stronger
Gender: our 20 week ultrasound confirms its definitely a girl!
Symptoms: morning headaches that seem to go away after coffee
Wedding Ring: still on
Looking Forward To: my sister and niece coming to visit at the end of the month!
Maternity Clothes: Made my first maternity clothing purchase today. Bought a pair of maternity shorts, a maxi dress and two tops. I figure I will be set for a while.
Fruit: Banana (7in, 11oz)
Weird Dreams This Week: Lots of sex dreams!



I realized in writing this post I had forgotten to post pictures from our 20 week ultrasound. I will upload those ASAP

XOXO
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment