Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

20 Week Bump Pic

Woohoo!!!!! half-way through pregnancy this week and it is a HUGE milestone! I've made it through the hardest part and now I am feeling better than ever. My energy is up and I am thrilled to know I've made it to the half-way mark.



How Far Along: 20 weeks 3 days
How Long To Go: 19 weeks, 4 days
Weight Gain: no weight gain yet...keep waiting on that sale to go up
Belly Button: took it out at week 18
Stretch Marks: none yet...using coconut oil morning and night and staying hydrated
Sleep: I've started sleeping on my sides and this has caused all sorts of problems. I toss and turn most nights because laying on my sides makes my hips and shoulders ache. I also keep waking up when I  find myself on my back. Apparently starting around 20 weeks it is no longer advised to sleep on your back or stomach so I guess I have to get used to this side sleeping thing. A lot of moms use a snoogle or a body pillow. My sister gave me hers but I don't find it very comfortable.
Best Moment This Week: Fourth of July! and having a returning client in town this week...It feels great to have repeat and happy customers
Nausea: no nausea thank goodness
Craving: fruit!!
Miss Anything: starting to miss good wine...and raw fish
Movement: little girl P is moving a ton! I feel her all day but she is the most active about 45 minutes after I eat and before bed.
Gender: bouncing baby girl!
Symptoms: back pain is making another appearance and sometimes I find my heart racing. A little moody too, nothing too bad but just blah some days.
Wedding Ring: still on
Looking Forward To: our 20 week anatomy scan on Wednesday. We will get full confirmation of the gender and get to see our little girl for a long ultrasound as they check her growth and development. Hopefully everything looks great
Maternity Clothes: Haven't purchased anything yet but I can tell those days are fast approaching. I've been using the BellyBand to keep my pants and shorts around, but I'm too big for certain tops and dresses
Fruit: Mango (6.5 in, 10oz)
Weird Dreams This Week: Had a dream last night about Lip and Fiona from the show Shameless...I also got my ass beat up in the dream so it was a weird and white-trashy night.


XOXO
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment