Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

27 Weeks



Last picture in the 2nd Trimester!!!



How Far Along: 27 weeks, 4 days
How Long To Go: 12 weeks, 3 days
Weight Gain: didn't weigh myself this week
Total Weight Gain: 7.2lbs
Weight: 127lbs
Belly Button: flat!
Stretch Marks: none
Sleep: trouble getting to sleep
Best Moment This Week: the wedding in Aspen!!!
Nausea: none
Craving: Sushi
Miss Anything: Had a lot of bummer moments this weekend at the wedding with all the fabulous wine, beer and booze everyone was partaking in. I also had to pass up tuna tartare and lox during the festivities that cut me right to the heart.
Movement: Lots of kicks and movements, last night she had these rapid fire machine-gun-like movements that actually freaked me out a bit.
Gender: bouncing baby girl
Symptoms: milk is officially coming out of my boobs when i grab them...my hubby actually found this out. Also, I had my first experience with Braxton Hicks contractions
Wedding Ring: on
Looking Forward To: our next 3D ultrasound which we are scheduling for next week
Maternity Clothes: Couldn't have been happier with my purchases, especially at the wedding. I received a lot of compliments on my dress which I got from ASOS for $25! Gotta love a deal on clothes, especially clothes I can only wear for another three months. 
Fruit: Cucumber (2.2lb, 15 inches)
Weird Dreams This Week: I had a dream that Ray Lewis was trying to break into my house to murder me during a tornado...my friend Jenn made an appearance as she ran into my house for safety (from the tornado, not the crazed Ray Lewis)

XOXO
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment