Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

25 Weeks

 
 This has been a stressful week. I was busy with work, we started and completed a huge project, and my niece was in the hospital for 4 days. Everything is fine and little Brooke is back at home, but it gave everyone, myself included, major anxiety for the entire week. 

To keep busy, Matt and I embarked on an ENORMOUS home renovation project that was brought about by my extreme nesting. Nesting, like pregnancy brain, is entirely real. For no reason at all, the state of our kitchen and dining room area bothered me and it had to be changed. So we painted, then Matt installed a new backsplash and sink, I decorated and we both took on the biggest headache - refinishing our dining room table. It was a lot of work, but it kept our hands and minds busy and off of Brooke being in the hospital. 

Between the home projects and the worry there wasn't much sleep this week and both Matt and I felt like zombies the whole time. My brain actually had a hard time functioning. Thankfully, with the good news of Brooke's discharge from the hospital and a couple of solid nights of sleep, I feel back to myself again.
 

How Far Along: 25 weeks,5 days
How Long To Go: 14 weeks, 2 days
Weight Gain: 2.8lbs
Total Weight Gain: 7.2lbs
Weight: 127lbs
Belly Button: flattening out
Stretch Marks: none
Sleep: exhausted!
Best Moment This Week: Finishing a HUGE home renovation project. We painted, tiled and re-finished furniture in our kitchen, dining room and sun room.
Nausea: none
Craving: nothing this week
Miss Anything: Nope
Movement: Lots of kicks and movements
Gender: girl
Symptoms: emotional, tired, back pain, pregnancy brain!
Wedding Ring: still on
Looking Forward To: Going to Aspen next week for a wedding!!
Maternity Clothes: Still loving my maternity clothes but feel good that I can still fit in to a lot of my pre-pregnancy clothes too (with a belly band)
Fruit: Eggplant (1.7lb, 9 inches)
Weird Dreams This Week: I was married to Jennifer Lawrence....referred to her as my wife and everything


XOXO
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment