Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

37 Weeks



How Far Along: 37 weeks, 2 days
How Long To Go: 2 weeks, 5 days
Weight Gain: 3.4lbs
Total Weight Gain: 20.4lbs
Weight: 140.2lbs
Belly Button: Total outie
Stretch Marks: none
Sleep: The extra weight of my baby is making staying in one position difficult so I toss and turn all night.
Best Moment This Week: finding out that my body is preparing to have this baby. Nothing makes the light at the end of the tunnel seem a little closer than finding out you could have the baby at any time from here on out
Nausea: None at all
Craving: Halloween candy! and unfortunately, its around.
Miss Anything: being comfortable
Movement: She wiggles more than kicks. Lots of dragging of body parts. She's probably pretty cramped at this point.
Gender: bouncing baby girl
Symptoms: Lots of Braxton Hicks contractions...like almost every night, and tons of back pain. My feet are too small for this extra weight, they hurt so bad!
Wedding Ring: Off for the most part. Mostly because I wake up with a little swelling and forget to put it on in the morning.
Looking Forward To: Nicole and Mason are coming to visit on Wednesday night and staying for two nights!! Nicole and I made fast friends during my best friend Katie's wedding. Nicole is her cousin and was her maid of honor and I love her. We are gunna pal around downtown for the day on Thursday, for as long as my pregnant body can handle it. I'm also really excited to get some wise mama advice from her right before this baby comes.
Maternity Clothes: So happy it is spandex season!!!!!
Fruit: Winter Melon (6.5lb, 19-22 inches)
Weird Dreams This Week: Had a dream that my mucus plug came out when i went to the bathroom during a dinner party with the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.


P.S. I just came back from the doctor and I am already 2cm dilated and 50% effaced and my mucus plug is gone. Doc said to make sure the car seat is installed (it isn't) and my hospital bags are packed (mostly there)

XOXO
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment