Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Our Little Girl (sneak peak)

Last week we went to get another one of those 3D ultrasounds and there has been so much going on that I forgot to post any pictures! My bad. Although in my defense I have had a really busy week with work, my baby shower, and to top it all off I've been sick with a cold.

So here are some adorable ultrasound pictures of our daughter-to-be. She is so perfect and beautiful I can't even believe that she's ours. Seeing her little face makes all this more real than it has been and I must admit this week has left me a little dumbfounded. The culmination of seeing her face, having our baby shower, and hanging up clothes in her closet has me reeling with nerves and excitement.

I think she looks like my husband Matt, and he thinks that she looks like me. The ultrasound tech said she has very feminine features and judging by her size now, that she predicts she will be about 6.5-7.5lbs at birth (yay for my lady parts!!). She also already loves her hands because she wouldn't let them away from her face for the ultrasound. This baby is NOT going to be a fan of being swaddled.







No comments:

Post a Comment