Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

30 Weeks


30 Weeks


How Far Along: 30 weeks, 5 days
How Long To Go: 9 weeks, 2 days
Weight Gain: 2.6lbs
Total Weight Gain: 13.4lbs
Weight: 133.2lbs
Belly Button: Total outie
Stretch Marks: none
Sleep: Getting hard to get comfortable again as my belly gets bigger
Best Moment This Week: My awesome baby shower!!
Nausea: none
Craving: Asian food in all forms
Miss Anything: Not really
Movement: She moves like crazy and is definitely kicking harder
Gender: bouncing baby girl
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks, back pain, the beginning of a Linea Nigrea is starting to show, heartburn!
Wedding Ring: on
Looking Forward To: Girls night tonight with Tess!
Maternity Clothes: The dress I ordered for the shower didn't work. It was too flowy and made me look bigger than I am
Fruit: Butternut Squash (3.1lb, 17 inches)
Weird Dreams This Week: Nothing really notable to report.


XOXO
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment