Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Week 17

This past week I got to spend a lot of time with my new niece. My sister and her husband drove down from New Jersey because John (my brother-in-law) had a conference in Charlotte.So while her husband worked, my sister, her daughter Brooke and I spent some quality time.

Most of the time we just watched Brooke sleep, fed her and tried to keep her from crying. Now at a month old, there are already big changes from when she was just born. She was more alert and aware of her surroundings and she had longer periods of alertness without screaming (a big improvement).

The highlight of the week for me was Matt getting to meet his new little niece. Seeing him with a baby girl made me really excited for when we get to meet our own.

 Here are just a few pictures from the week:




XOXO 
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment