Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Welcome to 2014!!

Happy New Year!!!!

I can hardly believe it is 2014 already. Looking over the past year there has been much to be grateful for. My marriage, our first home together, the pregnancy of my sister, the happiness of my empty-nester parents who are finally embracing their new found freedom, and the marriage of one of my best friends to an incredible man, the relocation of my husbands parents to sunny Florida, the new job for my brilliant and kind brother-in-law, the success of my little sister in her budding career, and the growing success of my business.

2013 was good to me. But now we look to the year to come with all its possibilities and promises. We make resolutions for better behavior and strive to tone our bodies and sharpen our minds. So what are my resolutions for this coming year?

To be kinder.

To drink more water, I am constantly dehydrated.

and to eat fewer carbohydrates.

We'll see about that last one lol.





No comments:

Post a Comment