Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Back to Reality

We are FINALLY in the new house!!

Dear god, moving has been the worst and most stressful process, especially with a 6-month-old baby. The great thing is we are in our new home and it is beautiful. We did a lot of work to this house to make it ours and it feels like home now. I've got some serious before and after pictures

This whole month has been pretty interesting with the baby. Once we got settled Lyla has finally begun sleeping through the night after some sleep training. The only thing is, she still screams every time I put her in the crib for a nap. The girl just HATES being left alone. But I can't complain because we are getting full nights of sleep for the first time since she was born.

Matt is working a ton so it's just me, the baby and the dogs at home most days. I'll try and write some more. I just realized that it's been 3 months since I've posted!


XOXO
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment